1) Have your Team Representative notify your City representative that a send-off occurred. Please include the date, time and location of the game, team names, name of the person sent off and the name of the referee.
2) The City representative will notify the Disciplinary Chairperson and Vice-President that a send-off occurred.
3) Person sent-off may contact the Disciplinary Chairperson to request the location, time and date of the Disciplinary Committee meeting and may appear at the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting you may submit an email explaining your side of the story
4) Player sent-off will notify Team representative of the meeting
5) Team representative will notify City representative of the meeting.
It is at the discretion of the Disciplinary Chairperson to provide a courtesy notification of the location, time and date of the hearing to any or all the person sent off, team representative or City representative.
At the meeting you will hear the referee send off report. Committee members ask questions of those present to clarify description of events. All except Disciplinary Committee members are asked to leave the room while final discussion takes place. Using the “Guideline for Penalties” Disciplinary Committee discuss possible penalty, including probation. Committee member makes a Motion for penalty. Discuss Motion. Vote. Disciplinary Committee Chair does not vote. Simple majority carries.
Results of the meeting will be emailed to your team representative and city representative.
A Games-Sat-Out form must be completed and signed by the Team representative and the City representative. The Disciplinary Chairperson will return the player pass to the Team Representative after the Disciplinary Chairperson receives either the original or scanned image of the completed Games-Sat-Out form.
Rainout games and forfeited games do not count as a sit-out.